APPRECIATING THE LITTLE THINGS!
But be strong and do not be discouraged, for your work will be rewarded."
2 Chronicles 15:7
- Many times we stop moving forward because we have the feeling that we are not progressing. We ignore certain things and only appreciate when we lose everything. Therefore, it is important to value small advances, to continue working and believing in the Word of God.
- With God the little becomes a lot! Do not be discouraged, seek to strengthen yourself in God. Because we do not value the little, we fail to achieve great blessings. Whoever is faithful in a little will also be faithful in much (Luke 16:10). Think about it. Soon, the reward of your faith will be fulfilled!
Be strong valuing the details
- If today you got out of bed after a good night's sleep, thank God. He takes care of us even when we don't realize His presence.
- Appreciate the little things, the little progress. This attitude generates a grateful heart.
- Keep believing in God. Strengthen your faith by reading the Word of God. To
Pray: Lord God and eternal father, in the name of the Lord Jesus, before your presence we place ourselves at this hour and we know that even when we don't realize it, you have taken care of us, I also know that there are many deliverances, most of them we don't even see. I am grateful for everything you have done in my life and what you will do! In the name of Jesus. Amen!