GOD HAS NOT GIVEN YOU CONTROL OF EVERYTHING!
When the days are good, make the most of them; but when they are bad, consider: God made the one as well as the other, to keep man from discovering anything about his future.
- It's normal for us to try to control our lives... We make plans, choose a career, a profession, who we relate to, what we buy, which spouse... We choose to defend causes, participate in a community, follow directions, abandon others, trying to manage our lives well. Right? Everything seems to go well when we are the ones who take the reins and things happen the way we want... But we know that this is not always the case. God has not given us complete control over life! Many only realize this, when "in the blink of an eye" everything changes around them...
- Disappointing? No. For the Christian who depends on God it should not be, but a rest. Knowing that we are totally dependent on God with every step we take should bring peace to the heart! He blesses us on the Way and makes dreams come true! However, understand that we are not our own, but God's, who controls all things. We can make plans for a long old age, but only God knows how long we will go... The entire future is under His control and we know that He loves us. In the end, life is about walking by faith... Give Jesus your dreams, knowing that He will fulfill what is best for you!
Give control to God!- In good times and bad, God is God! Trust Him with all your heart!
- Pray with Jesus as your model. Ask the Father for things, but always say: "Thy will be done, and not mine", as Christ prayed.
- Give everything to God. You'll only get more exhausted trying to carry it all by yourself. Go to Jesus, He gives you relief!
- Rest in God! We don't know what the future will be like, but we follow Jesus who has tomorrow in His hands!
- Have the Bible as your daily sustenance. The Word of God will guide you to make the right decisions. Don't take life on this earth for granted. God is our only certainty and strength!
To Pray: Dad, life sometimes surprises us, with good things, joys, but also with pain and suffering. Help me to trust You, both in good times and in bad. Teach me to believe and hope in the full Life you have prepared for me. I give you my future and all my plans, because I belong to you. After all, everything is yours! You are my Lord, take care of my life and my family. In the name of Jesus, I ask and thank you... Amen!