GOD TAKE CARE OF ME!
The Lord is near of all who invoke him, of all who sincerely invoke him. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; hears them scream for help and saves them.
- Life sometimes gives us difficult moments. We are not alone in the midst of difficulties, God is with us. Through Jesus we have access to the Father.
- God also left us his Word. Through the Bible we can be aware of what God has already done and will do for us. In the Word of God we can be aware of the promises that God has already prepared for us. God loved us first of all!
- God hears us, invoke him with sincerity. He wants to hear us, open your heart. Do not despise the great Love of God for you! When the struggles seem stronger, don't be discouraged: God takes care of you!
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? However, none of them falls to the ground without your Father's consent. Even the hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows!
--------- God takes care of you always
- Increase your intimacy with God, take a moment of your day to pray.
- Try to integrate more into the church. Communion is also part of God's care for us.
- Have the Bible as a manual for life. In it we find the solutions and promises that God has for us.
To Pray: Lord God, take care of me. Thank you Lord for your favor on my life, Thank you for your presence. Help us to win every day, because we trust only in You. In Jesus name, amen.