GOD'S PROTECTION IS UPON YOU!
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He protects those who trust in him,
- Difficult moments will be inevitable in our life, in some cases these situations can distress us or even paralyze us momentarily. It is in the midst of this pressure that we must lift our eyes up, bring to our remembrance all the things that God has done in our lives, and praise him in the midst of anguish. Shout out loud: God is good all the time!
- It may seem crazy, but it is in difficult times that He wants to hear our praise. It is in these situations that God expects us to trust him. His word feeds us, his love welcomes us and his power protects us even from things we don't know. In dark times like this, we must reconcile with God, seek him and receive his protective embrace. Don't forget, the Lord protects those who trust him!
Receiving God's Protection:
- It is difficult, but try to praise him with your mouth and mind. Affirm to yourself that you trust God! Pray to God asking for his coverage, affirming your trust in him.
- Strengthen your faith by reading the Word of God. Through the Bible, God speaks to us and guides us in times when there seems to be no way out.
- Share with more experienced brothers in the faith, about your anguish and ask them to pray for you. Communion is important in joy, but it is also essential in these moments.
To Pray: Lord God eternal Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus, at this hour we place ourselves in your presence. Dear Father, it is very good to know that in adversity, in the midst of struggles, afflictions and anguish, etc... The Lord is with us, lifts us up every day in Jesus' name. Amen.