So fear not, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will hold you with my victorious right hand.
- Fear is a natural reaction we show when faced with a dangerous situation. But it can also be paralyzing if we don't handle it right. The Bible says that true love drives out fear. Jesus also mentioned that we should not fear what (or who) can harm the body. Rather, we should fear him who can punish eternally in hell...
- There are many fearful things in life but nothing should take away our peace of mind, nor the real and complete security that God grants us. Faith must bring assurance and conviction of the Lord's presence. More than knowing or feeling, trust in the Lord is what will help you to overcome all fear.
Fear not, believe that the Lord is with you!
- In the face of fear there are 3 possible attitudes: stop, flee or face. No more suffering! God strengthens you to face and overcome all your fears.
- Pray! Cast all anxiety and fear upon Him. God does not forsake those who trust in Him.
- Walking with Jesus makes us courageous. This does not mean the absence of fear, but trust in the Lord!
- Believing is a decision that must be revived daily. Read the Bible and feed your heart with faith, love and hope every day.
- God encourages us as children not to fear any danger, for He himself will protect us.
To Pray: Lord God and eternal Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus, before your presence we cast ourselves and surrender in the beauty of your holiness, continue to strengthen us we know that fear is human, but when we throw ourselves before you, all our fears fall to the ground, advance us in your work, in the name of Jesus. Amen.