THE LORD'S VOICE!
3. The Lord's voice is heard over the waters; the God of glory thunders; the Lord is over the many waters.
4. The Lord's voice is powerful; the Lord's voice is full of majesty.
5. The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; yea, the Lord breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
6. He makes Lebanon jump like a calf; and Sirion, like a wild ox cub.
7. The voice of the Lord casts flames of fire.
8. The voice of the Lord makes the desert tremble; the Lord makes the desert of Kadesh tremble.
9. The voice of the Lord causes the deer to give birth, and bare the forests; and in his temple everyone says: Glory!
10. The Lord is enthroned about the flood; the Lord sits as king, perpetually.
11. The Lord will give strength to his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.
(Psalms, 29: 3-11)