" You did not choose me, but I chose you to go and bear fruit, fruit that remains, so that the Father may grant you what you ask for in my name".
God loved us and chose us for an excellent purpose: to bear eternal fruit. Perhaps you think that your life does not make sense or that you have never done anything very important for society ... But Jesus chose you for a certain purpose, which will echo forever. Of all that you have done, reflect if you have borne fruit for God ...
According to the Gospel passage of John 15, Jesus is the vine and we are the branches. Therefore, being connected to it, we can bear much fruit. And, fruit here can mean the gift of the Spirit in us as: love, joy, peace, self-control, etc. Or yet, win souls for the Lord Jesus. In the Christian life there is a strong connection between the two meanings. And only when we manifest the first type of fruit (Galatians 5: 22-23) can we also give the second. Be a fruitful co-worker in the great work of salvation that Jesus has worked in the hearts ...
Bear fruit today!
- Believe that God chose you to live a life with a sense of mission.
- Pray to the Lord to use you! Prayer is extremely effective in the lives of the disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Seek guidance in the Bible on how you can daily produce the Fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- God empowers His chosen ones. Stay connected with Christ and He will teach you all things.
- Pray constantly for the salvation of family, friends and acquaintances.
- Take advantage of opportunities to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others.
Lord, thank you for choosing me for such a special purpose. I want to cooperate with you in the work that you have already done in so many hearts around me. Help me to produce permanent fruits, fruits that will please the Lord. May I fulfill the purpose for which the Lord has chosen me. Teach me to manifest the gifts that the Holy Spirit has worked on me and use me to win souls for Your Kingdom. In the name of Jesus. Amen!