DIOS QUIERE, DIOS HACE!
For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will cry to me, you will come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will look for me and find me when you look for me with all your heart.
- God wants our good. He wants us to have a worthy life on earth and be with Him in eternity. That's why He gave us His own Son to give us a way out: the plan of Salvation.
- There is no better future than eternal life. In the meantime, our hope must remain active with our minds turned to His Word. God wants to hear our cry, He wants to hear our voice. God wants your good, seek Him. This is his will.
To him who is able to do infinitely more than all that we ask or think, according to his power that works in us, Ephesians 3:20
- God's plans are bigger than ours and He does more than anything we ask or think. God doesn't just want, He did and does!
- God has already proved his love for us on the Cross and continues to love us, through His mercy and kindness.
- Our God is the same yesterday, today and forever! If He did, He will surely do even more than you can imagine. Therefore, remain firm in the promises of the Lord and seek His face. God will accomplish something magnificent in your life and your mouth will shout for joy! He wants and He will!
To Pray: Lord God, Your thoughts are greater than mine and everything that comes from You is good. I know that it has done, does and will do even more for those who keep Your Word. I am grateful for Your faithfulness and kindness. Amen!