FISHERMEN OF MEN!
12. Now when Jesus heard that John had been delivered, he withdrew to Galilee;
13. and, leaving Nazareth, went to live in Capernaum, a maritime city, on the borders of Zabulon and Naphtali;
14. in order to fulfill what was said by the prophet Isaiah:
15. The land of Zabulon and the land of Naphtali, the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, the Galilee of the Gentiles,
16. the people who were sitting in darkness saw a great light; yes, to those who were sitting in the region of the shadow of death, the light dawned on them.
17. From then on Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
18. And Jesus, walking along the Sea of Galilee, saw two brothers-Simon, named Peter, and his brother Andrew, who cast the net into the sea because they were fishermen.
19. He said to them, Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men.
20. They therefore, immediately leaving the nets, followed him.
(Matthew, 4: 12-20)