"The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our safe tower"
(Psalm 46: 7)
"The virgin will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and they will call him Emmanuel" which means "God with us".
God is the God present! He does not abandon you when the crisis hits or when sadness arrives. Unlike everyone who abandoned you, He is a strong refuge in times of trouble. Every difficulty you are going through can be assuaged by the mighty hands of the Lord! He's great and is by your side, even if you don't feel it. Renew your hopes and turn your darkness into light ...
Jesus is the great Emmanuel - "God with us". He could have lived above us or away from us, but he didn't! He lived among us, and cared for the weak and helpless. He became friends with sinners and the poor man's brother. He is there and sustains you with every storm. Trust in the Lord with persistence! God came to us
God came to us
- God of us all! Jesus did not limit himself, nor restrict his company to a specific group: He is God present with everyone
- men, women, small and large, national and foreign, sick and healthy, weak and courageous. He is our God!
- God is present in the mountains or in the valleys. He accompanies you in your sufferings and joys. Remember this every day.
- Pray that His presence will be known in your life. Acknowledge God in your ways.
- Stick to the Word of God every day. It will teach you and strengthen your faith.
- You are not alone! You are safe in the hands of the Savior of the world. Rest in the Lord!
Lord, thank you for your constant presence, the Lord remains with us watching closely. I believe that you, God Emmanuel, will never abandon us, even when everything seems so difficult and lost. Stay with us, our beloved and good Jesus, today and always, for your eternal love! Amen.