JESUS LIVE !!!!
1. But for the one who was afflicted, there will be no darkness. In the early days, he poisoned the land of Zebulun, and the land of Naphtali; but in recent times the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, will make Galilee of the Gentiles glorious.
2. The people who walked in darkness saw a great light; and on those who dwelt in the land of deep darkness the light shone.
3. You multiplied this people, your joy increased; all will rejoice before you, as they rejoice at the harvest and as they rejoice when the spoils are shared.
4. For you have broken the yoke of his load and the staff of his shoulder, which is the scepter of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian.
5. Because all the shoes of those who walked in the tumult, and all the cloak revolved in blood will be burned, serving as pasture to the fire.
6. Because a boy was born to us, a son gave himself to us; and the government will be on your shoulders; and his name will be: Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
7. There will be no end to the increase of his government and peace, on David's throne and in his kingdom, to establish and fortify him in righteousness and justice, from now on and forever; the zeal of the Lord of hosts will do that.
(Isaiah, 9: 1-7)