JESUS, THE BREAD OF LIFE!
48. I am the bread of life.
49. Your parents ate manna in the desert and died.
50. This is the bread that comes down from heaven, lest anyone who eats it die.
51. I am the living bread that came down from heaven; if anyone eats this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.
52. So the Jews disputed among themselves, saying, How can he give us his flesh to eat?
53. Jesus said to them, Verily, verily, I say to you, If you do not eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you will have no life in yourself.
54. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life; and I will resurrect you on the last day.
55. For my flesh is truly food, and my blood truly is drink.
56. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him.
57. Just as the Father, who lives, sent me, and I live for the Father, so whoever feeds on me will also live for me.
58. This is the bread that came down from heaven; it is not like the case of your parents, who ate the manna and died; whoever eats this bread will live forever.
(John 6: 48-58)