PRAISE GOD WITH A CRY OF JÚBILO!
1. Praise God with a shout of joy, all the lands.
2. Sing the glory of his name, give glory in his praise.
3. Say to God: How awesome are your works! by the greatness of your power your enemies flatter you.
4. The whole earth will worship you and sing praises to you; they will sing your name.
5. Come, and see the works of God; he is tremendous in his deeds towards the children of men.
6. Converted the sea to dry land; they passed the river on foot; there we rejoice in him.
7. He rules forever by his power; their eyes are on the nations; let the rebels not be exalted.
8. Bless our peoples, God, and make the voice of his praise heard;
9. to what keeps us alive, and does not allow our feet to slip.
10. For you, O God, have tested us; you have refined us as silver is refined.
11. You made us enter the snare; heavy load you put on our loins.
12. You have caused men to ride on our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance.
13. I will deliver you to your house with burnt offerings; I will pay you my vows,
14. vows that my lips pronounced and my mouth promised, when I was in anguish.
15. I will offer you a burnt offering of small animals, with the incense of sheep; I will prepare steers with goats.
16. Come, and listen, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what he has done for me.
17. I cried out to him with my mouth, and he was lifted up by my tongue.
18. If I had kept iniquity in my heart, the Lord would not have heard me;
19. but in truth, God heard me; has answered the voice of my prayer.
20. Blessed be God, who has not rejected my prayer, nor has he withdrawn his kindness from me.
(Psalms, 66: 1-20)