TAKE CARE OF THIS AND GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!
"Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."
- Matthew 6:33
- There are many things that can make us anxious: lack of a job, worry about food and clothing, fear of the future How can we ensure our safety? But Jesus said we don't need to be afraid. God knows what we need and he takes care of us.
- Our great priority must be the Kingdom of God. Nothing is more important than seeing the gospel grow and living to bring glory to God. When we dedicate ourselves to the Kingdom of God, we can live free from worry about the future, because God guarantees our security for all eternity.
To seek the Kingdom of God:
- When you are afraid of the future, pray to God for help
-Remember that God is in control of all things
- Read the Bible and learn to live in a pleasant way God
- Get involved in a church, actively participating
To pray: Lord, I know you are in control of my life. Please help me to trust you and overcome the fear of the future. Show me how I can live for you. I want to seek your Kingdom and your righteousness and give you glory in everything I do. In Jesus name, amen.