THE GIRL OF GOD'S EYES!
For the Lord's favorite people are these people, Jacob is his inheritance. "In a desert land he found him, in an arid region and howling winds. He protected and cared for him; kept him like the apple of his eye,
Deuteronomy 32: 9-10
Today's verses are part of the well-known song of Moses. In it, we hear about the protection of God who has us in His careful hands. He protects us like the pupil of His eyes. Have you ever thought about it? The pupil is a sensitive part of our eyes, which is constantly protected throughout the body.
If something threatens our eyes, by reflex, the eyelids close, we turn our faces, we protect with our hands, tears appear, etc. The whole body reacts to protect a small organ.
This is an interesting illustration of how our God loves us in Christ and fully protects us, under any circumstances. If you trust your life solely and exclusively to the Lord, you are kept in His powerful hands. Our help and protection comes from the Lord who created the heavens and the earth ... He is powerful to rest your heart and protect you on the walk, even if the path is difficult.
Protected by God like the apple of your eye
- Meditate on this passage and reflect on the protection of God.
- Trust! God is superior to all things in this world, and He takes care of you!
- Pray and place your trust in the Lord's care of your life. God gives us deliveries of things we don't even imagine!
- Read and study the Bible. Seek to know Him more through His Word.
- The Lord protects you! He treats us with affection, gives us grace, comfort and peace! Believe!
Lord God, how good it is to know that You take care of our lives! Thank you for the protection you give us daily, every day! Like the pupil of Your eyes, You guard us and defend us from the threats that arise ... Help me to trust You more, Lord! You are a loving Father who cares and delivers Your children in Jesus. Teach me to know you and love you more, by Your Word. In the name of Jesus, amen!