THE PERFECT FAITH IN GOD - PSALMS 46 .
1. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in anguish.
2. Wherefore we shall not fear, though the earth be moved, and though the mountains reach out into the midst of the seas;
3. even though the waters roar and foam, even though the mountains are shaken by their wildness.
4. There is a river whose currents gladden the city of God, the holy place of the abodes of the Most High.
5. God is in the midst of her; will not be shaken; God will help her from the break of dawn.
6. Nations roar, kingdoms shake; he raises his voice, and the earth melts.
7. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.
8. Come, behold the works of the Lord, the desolations that he hath wrought in the earth.
9. He puts an end to wars to the ends of the earth; breaks the bow and cuts the spear; burns cars in fire.
10. Be still, and know that I am God; I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth.
11. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. (Psalms, 46)