VASE IN THE POTTER'S HANDS!
1. The word that came from the Lord to Jeremiah, saying:
2. Get up and go down to the potter's house, and there I will make you hear my words.
3. So I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he was busy with his work on wheels.
4. As the pot, which he made of clay, was spoiled in the potter's hand, he made it another pot, as it seemed to his eyes to do.
5. Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
6. O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter did? says the Lord. Behold, like clay in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel.
(Jeremiah, 18: 1-6)