WHY GOD IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE!
26. Then, in the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a city in Galilee,
27. to a virgin promised in marriage to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. And the virgin's name was Mary.
28. The angel arrived at the place where she was and as she approached she declared: "Rejoice, very grateful! The Lord is with you!"
29. At these words, Maria was intrigued, wondering what the reason for that kind of greeting might be.
30. But the angel revealed to her, "Mary, do not be afraid; for you have received great grace from God.
31. Behold, you will become pregnant and give birth to a son, whom you will call by the name of Jesus.
32. He will be Great, and will be called Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give you the throne of your father David,
33. and He will reign forever over the people of Jacob, and his Kingdom will never end. "
34. Then Mary asked the angel, "How will this happen, since I have never had sexual intercourse with any man?"
35. Then the angel clarified to him: "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. And for that reason, the being that will be born of you will be called Holy, Son of God.
36. Know also that Isabel, your relative, will give birth to a child even in old age, since this is the sixth month of pregnancy for the one to whom they considered sterile.
37. Because there is nothing impossible with God! "
(Luke, 1: 26-37)